Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Sweden Polish- ISA DORA

Hello Tadpoles, 
I have completed my manicure with nail polish that my Polish Swapping friend, Anja Andersson sent me.



  This is a jelly polish with layers of small silver glitter and large octagon glitter, suspended in a navy blue base.
BEAUTIFUL is an understatement.  Here is a close up of Polar Nights.


  I applied two coats of  Polar Nights. 


  I can't tell you how much I love this polish. Did I tell you that this is a long wearing polish? I was able to wear it for a week with minimal wearing.
  I checked out the Isa Dora site here. And unfortunately, it is discontinued. So the only way for me to get another bottle, is to have Anja find me one. But I am sure that she had a tough time finding this for me. I can tell you that I will be using this only on special occasions.
   I hope that you enjoyed this awesome polish and have enjoyed my pictures. 

XOXOXOXO
Chrisie

"Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.” 
― Confucius

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear Chrisie! I'll do my best to find you anotherone!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW, Anja that is so nice of you to do. Make sure that you get a bottle for yourself. I can say that I have one favorite polish now...Again, Thank you so much...

    ReplyDelete