Monday, January 7, 2013

Sally's is my Best Friend!!!

Hello Tadpoles,
   I just wanted to let everyone know that my NEW best Friend is SALLY. Sally is the Sally Beauty Supply store in Laurens, SC. I also visit the Sally's in Greenwood, SC. I make it a point to stop and visit these stores. I am such a fan that I make it a point to use all the coupons and 50 % off products sales on products.   
   Well, I have made several trips within the last two weeks. Here is some pictures of the prizes that I found at Sally's.


I am such a "BIG" fan of China Glaze. I was so excited to use one of these polishes. I was giddy like a little kid. I loved the look of Cast a Spell that I went home and decided to try it out. I loved the black polish with the yellow glitter in the polish. Here is the manicure that I completed using it. 

I loved the way that the Cast a Spell came that I did not want to use a stamping polish that would over power the polish. I decided to use a gold polish, Style Essentials. I love the way that it turned out.



So what do you think? I am so happy with the way that these manicure turned out.  
So Ladies and Gentlemen, make sure that go a check out your local Sally Beauty Salon. You will get some great deals. Keep reading my blog because I will be let you see the deals that my BEST FRIEND is showing me her "LOVE".

XOXOXO
Chrisie

"Rest and relaxation aren't "extras"-- they're "musts!".

2 comments:

  1. Sally's Rocks just Like Your Mani does :)
    Great post Chrisie. Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great manicure. Wish there was a store near me

    ReplyDelete