Monday, August 20, 2012

My 2nd Liebster Award

Hello Tadpoles,
   I am so EXCITED that I have been nominated by the Awesome Stephanie at Really Quite Awesome. I had been having a rough week. I have started two new medications and getting my body accumulated to it has been trying. So when I opened my messages and read Stephanie's nomination was bright surprise.. 
   People are saying what is so special about the Liebster Award? Well, I think that it means that the person who nominated is reading your blog. I know for me that means more when just receiving the award. If I am providing some knowledge or entertainment to another person in the blog world, I am "HAPPY". The award is to be issued to a new blogger that has under 200 followers. I know that there are so many bloggers that have a huge following and that "Us" small frog's need to find dedicated followers...    
   The way that this works:
1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
2. They must also answer the 11 questions the 'tagger' has set for them.
3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
4. They must then choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and tag them in their post.
5. These lucky bloggers must then be told.
6. There's no tag backs.


Eleven things about me 
1. My actual name is Theresa. I have always being called by my nickname "Chrisie". My Dad started calling me this when I was an infant. It comes from my middle name.
2. I am a freak of natural. I am 6 feet tall and plus size. I have always been that tall girl that would sit in the back of the room so that I would not be noticed.
3. I am a perfectionist when it comes to details. I am a Organizational freak. I can not stand not being able to find things. I ask alot of questions so that I can get things right.
4. I am not a Girlie Girl. I am a TomBoy... I am really honest around people and alot of girl's cannot handle it. I would rather be watching Football and drinking beer than out clothes shopping. I don't like to wear dresses. I love jeans and t-shirts.
5. I am a control freak. I have a hard time let other people be in control of these. I have to remind myself and I am not a boss any more.
6. I have a Bachelor of Science degree in Criminal Justice. I worked 10 years at a Detention Center. Besides that I have worked in Private Security.
7. I am allergic to egg yolks. I can eat eggs if they are mixed into things. I just can't eat the pain egg yolks. I love egg whites.
8. I started a Pep Club at my college while I was there. I also won a popularity contest for seniors at the college. I went to a college in the mountains of West Virginia about 1 hour from Pittsburgh, PA. It was called West Liberty State College. Changed to a university, I think last year.
9. I was hooked up with my husband through his mother. I was working at a Nursing Home as Certified Nursing Assistant while going back to college to get my Nursing Degree. She liked me.
10. I have a hard time controlling what comes out of my Mouth. I speak the truth and sometimes forget that some people can't handle the truth. 
11. I love to talk. Can't you tell....Ask me anything and I will tell you...

Eleven Questions from Awesome Stephanie at Really Quite Awesome.
1. What are you currently wearing on your nails? I current have on my Autumn nail art for Adventures in Stamping facebook group. My stamping plates would not pick up so I decided to do my 2nd attempt on hand painting.
2. Number one lemming? I would love to have any oversees polish.
3. Name 11 things you'd take if your house caught on fire and everything except those 11 items would be destroyed. I would take my 2 cats, my dog, my cell phone (for phone numbers), my husband, me (LOL), my medications, my gun, my lock box, legal document box ( paperwork box with fire insurance information (LOL) and some clothes because I would be naked sleeping... 
4. Do you have any major pet peeves? What are they? A couple. Talking with food in your mouth, smacking, dragging your feet, and talking on your phone while at the check out register not paying attention to the clerk (totally disrespectful).

5. What's your favorite childhood memory? Going to Disney World in Florida with my family.
6. What is the newest nail polish(es) you just bought and how long ago did you buy it? Claire's Glitter Lime-tastic and Hi-Lite Me. Last week.
7. What are your hobbies? Painting my nails, learning new things, watching movies, making people laugh, and collecting frogs.8. Who is your role model? Name at least one person you look up too? My role model is my Father. My Mother. My Dad was in the Army for 28 years. The Mom raised us on her own while my Dad was away.
9. Favorite trend of 2012? Pinterest and nail stamping.
10. What is your favorite finish of nail polish? Shimmer then Creme.
11. Book your currently reading, or the one you have just finished? No Wonder My Parents Drank: Tales from a Stand-up Dad by Jay Mohr. It is about baby's and parenthood. Funny as all get out... 

Eleven Questions for my Blogger Nominee's 
1. Do you have any talents?
2. If you could name a child a totally weird name, what would it be?
3. I have several tattoo's, Do you have any or want any? what are they?
4. Do you have any siblings?
5. If you could have an exotic animal, what would it be?
6. If super powers are being issued out, would you get one? and which one?
7. Do you know how to pump your own gas?
8. What is your favorite movie?
9. Have you ever taught a a family member/friend how to do nail art/stamping? 
10. Do you hear alot of dumb comments about your nail polish collections?
11. Do you like sandwich polishes?

My Eleven Nominee's for the Award
Tiki Barbie at Tiki Barbie
Little Monster x14 at Claws Up
Golden Glam at Prim and Polished
Karen at Nail Call
Ameerah at Valiantly Vanished
Patricia at Polished Patricia
One Silly girl at One Crafty SAHM
One Impoverished Teacher's aid at Impoverished by Polish
Cristina at The Clockwise Nail Polish
Julie at Wishes of a Blue-Eyed Girl
Issta at Mel my issta

Thanks for reading about my award and Now go and check out this new bloggers...





4 comments: